2/02/2016

Subscribe to the How's the Novel Coming Mailing List!

Every week, I try to build a little more professionalism into this blog, and this week I've taken a big step: a brand-new, shiny mailing list.

It took a couple tries, and I had to learn a few new things, but the list is all set up and ready to go! Subscribe to get an email every time I post a new article. I might even have a special offer for my subscribers every now and then! I promise never to spam you, and I only update this site one or two times a week, so I won't flood your inbox either. It's just a simple way to keep in touch with what's going on here.

You'll see the signup form over on the right sidebar, assuming you're viewing this on a computer. If you're looking at the site on your phone, click on the drop down menu up top, and head over to the "Other Stuff" page. You'll find the signup form there as well. All you have to do is put in your email address and you're good to go!

I really appreciate your support, and I hope you enjoy the list and the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment